Accidents can happen anywhere and anytime. When they do happen, they may look like almost impossible to believe.
There are road accidents that will make you question everything that you know in life. These cars often end up in strange places. Some vehicles can be seen on top of a telephone pole while there are others on the roof or on the wall.
Hearing car crash in the expressway may not be unusual for us. But this incident is different: The two vehicles hit each other in the middle of a tollgate booth.
Instead of saying negative things against the accident, netizens quickly created different memes and hugot lines regarding the incident.
Friend 1 : Bes kulang pang toll ko
Friend 2: O sige sabay na tayo para hati sa toll fee
Bes1: “gagi, ako na magbabayad bes”
Bes2: “balakajan, eto na ako na”
Baka final exam nila parehong nagmamadali bka ma late
Sinubukan lng nila kng kasya dalawang kotse.
Kasya pero di kinaya
See the photo here:
Although many people find it funny after using different hugot lines, it is also important to know what you should do if there is a collision.
What should you do if you are in the middle of an accident?
1. Stop. Running away from the scene may result in criminal prosecution.
2. Remain calm. Call the emergency hotline or the police if someone is injured, you suspect you are a victim of staged collision or there’s a significant damage to the vehicle.
3. Report the collision to the police.
4. If it is safe, move the vehicle to the other side of the road.
5. Never admit fault for the collision, never promise to pay for the damages, and never sign any documents.
6. Collect the names, addresses, license plate number, and insurance details of the other party. Take note of the witnesses as well.
Even if it’s not really a fortunate situation, it is an eye-opener for everyone that accidents may happen anywhere you are. Whether you are the driver or the passenger, always be careful and be alert of your surroundings.