Everyone, especially people from the Philippines, was surprised with the sudden death of the well-known “Cobra King” after cutting his snake’s head off and drinking its blood.
Elies ‘Peter’ Lenturio, also known as the Philippine snake whisperer, was bitten on his left hand by his pet cobra which he kept in the utility box of his motorbike. The snake turned hostile and attacked him because it seems that its tail was pinched in the box.
Shockingly, Elies cut off his pet’s head and gulped down its blood.
Seems like his big mistake was ingesting the blood of the snake; however, we all know how the Cobra King had gotten many snake bites over the years and knew how to treat himself. He usually just chooses to have a few drinks and head to sleep; however, it turned to be his last night alive, he started foaming at the mouth and his body turned stiff.
His family immediately rushed him to the hospital but was pronounced dead on arrival.
Until now, his family remains shocked with his untimely death knowing how many times he’d been able to treat himself whenever he got bitten by snakes.
Discovering his amazing and unique talent at the age of 15, he got his Cobra King title after his numerous encounters with all sorts of snakes. This became a household name and community members used to ask him to get rid of the snake that had sneaked into their homes.
Considering the health benefits of the King Cobra in countries like China, Malaysia and Thailand, we’ve yet to hear of a death caused by drinking venomous snake blood because it doesn’t contain any of deadly toxins. Furthermore, we don’t know if the Cobra King was killed by a King Cobra.