Everyone knows it’s not really that easy to find a boyfriend or girlfriend and that things don’t always work out but wouldn’t it be nice if you can just rent one for a day, with no strings attached?
Well, the Filipino culture is definitely not ready for that but with the practice being quite common in China, a guy decided to troll the “Boyfriend for Rent” market by posting a hilarious ad for Chinese New Year.
Agassi Ching posted this on Facebook:
Chinese New Year boyfriend rental available
- 20 years old
- Visible Abs
- Momma’s Boy but you can call me “Baby Daddy”
P80/hour (student’s rate)
P600 (whole Chinese New Year)
So, what are the selling points of this boyfriend for rent?
- has own gym
- can lift you (from your sorrows)
- gets along well with your family members and Relatives (also accepting angbao)
- expert in cooking vienna sausage and century tuna
- “Gwapo according to my parents”
- Will travel with you anywhere you like (May waze naman)
He’s not perfect, though. He can’t do the following:
- Speak fluent Mandarin
- Defend you from flying cockroaches
- Decline from accepting angbao
- Play Mahjong
- Make my eyes bigger
He charges extra for:
- Car rental for pick-up (exclusive of gas)
- Formal Attire
Ad he’s even to put off some personas; just choose one:
- Magic Mike (Pero medyo matigas lang katawan)
- Kdrama male lead (Ako mismo yung magdub)
- Dao Ming Si (Medyo Badboy pero loverboy)
- Workout partner
- Kung Fu Master (Kung FUmulutan maramihan)
But while many ladies were gushing over the post, he adds the postscript:
PS (Just for fun) Please don’t take this seriously.
Sigh. It was too good to be true. LOL.